Two Fun Train Shows Each Year
The New Braunfels Railroad Museum sponsors two train Shows each year, for residents of South Central Texas, and visitors from around the world.
OUR NEXT SCHEDULED TRAIN SHOW WILL BE:
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2021
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2021
Cash Only at the Door
$10 Adults (14 & Older)
$2 Child (5-13 Yrs. Old)
- The JAMBOREE (Spring) and Fall Train Shows use the entire New Braunfels Civic Center. Kids get to be a Junior Engineer at our Famous ‘Kids Run the Trains’ Layout.
- Extra Large exhibit of Lego Trains
- 7 – 9 additional Large Displays of Traveling Model Railroads, of various Scales.
- Over 60 Vendors from Texas, and some from Out of State, displaying on Over 300 tables, for you to Buy, Sell, or Swap.
- Hourly Drawings for Prizes, provided by our Vendors and local Sponsors.
- Silent Auction
- Museum Store with Thousands of items available at low cost
- Mini Food Court featuring snacks, beverages, and lunch selections
For Vendor and General Information, please contact
Jim Edmondson at:email@example.com
ALL Train Shows held at:
New Braunfels Civic Center
375 South Castell Avenue
New Braunfels, Texas 78130